I went to see Dr. McBride on Wednesday and I was cleared of my demodex!!!!! YIPPEE! I must say - - I will definitely miss Dr. McBride's pocket of liver treats.
Then last night I went to get my vaccinations at McKnight Vet. I weighed in at 20.4 kg and the Vet said my weight looks really good and she wouldn't want to see much more body fat........maybe just a little more. I explained to her that I do a lot of chasing and being chased by my foster sister......................that's why I am a lean, lean running machine!
I am going to stay at Foster Mom Sarah's house for the next week. My mom and dad are going on vacation for a week. I will miss them but at Sarah's I get to hang out with Celia and Boo! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr (I am practicing my tough voice)
Now the not so fantastic news................................... I touched my mom's Pansies again and I climbed over the fence to do it...........I was in a little bit of trouble................ but she still loves me!
No comments:
Post a Comment